Saturday 11 June 2011

Worries of a first time mum...

I'm sure that every mum to be out there at some point has that awful feeling of dread that something may happen to your precious little pea sized embryo.

Before I got pregnant I used to worry about TTC and if we may need help or if we would ever have a baby. I would imagine being pregnant and having this overwhelming feeling of happiness. But as soon as I found out I was pregnant I felt this anxious fear that something would take away our bun.  

I still have that feeling to this day and I'm sure it wont go till I see our little baby and know everything is a-OK.
BUT...I cant live in fear for my whole pregnancy, even though I know I most definitely would if I let myself and read far too much on the Internet!

We haven't had our first scan yet but I'm crossing my fingers and everything that can be crossed that everything will be hunky dorey and I can swoon over our little black and white photo.

Roll on the second trimester
x Kayleigh x

Image from weheartit.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...