Sunday 13 January 2013

Snazzy New Blog

You may have noticed that the Blog has had somewhat of a revamp....a fab revamp!
Before Christmas I decided I wanted to makeover my blog and make it feel a bit more 'me' and have that quirky edge you sometimes cant quite put your finger on. 

I was searching online for all things blog related and I just couldn't find anything I loved, either that or I had to be a HTML wizard to just add a sidebar icon. 

I decided to head to Etsy, my one stop shop for anything lovely, bespoke and totally wonderful. And guess what, I found exactly what I was looking for. I came across a lovely lady called Theresa from Always in Bluhm designs

I purchased a Blog makeover package which cost me $75 and everything started from there! She was lovely, easy to work with and knew exactly what I was looking for! It was as if she was a mind reader!

I love my new layout, header, buttons......well, everything! 

I totally recommend Theresa and cannot thank her enough for giving my blog that pizazz it needed. 

What do you all think of the new design? I hope you love it as much as I do.

See you all very soon

Love Kayleigh x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...