Monday 14 January 2013

This day one year ago

I was sat at home enjoying my first official day off after leaving my ever so lovely workmates for a good year off to have a tiny little baby.

Little did I know that we would become parents the very next day!

Finley came into the world at 11:45pm on Sunday 15th January 2012

How do I have a baby that is turning one tomorrow, a baby that after today shall be known as a toddler and will soon be running around causing even more havoc (happy havoc that is)!

Wow what a year it has been....

I wrote the above sentence and felt the tears welling up so I had to stop before I began sobbing like an emotional wreck. Lets just say it has been amazing plus 10 times more amazingness piled on top.

Happy Birthday for tomorrow our little Fin Sausage

Love Mummy and Daddy x

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Finley, sorry I'm a bit late! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You :) to be honest your not too late, his birthday is only technically 15 mins long...poor thing! Just to pre-warn you for Darcie's Birthday....it is emotional, get plenty of tissues at the ready xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...