Thursday 6 June 2013

Massive Sale I have to tell you about :D

I usually don't post about the beauty and skincare sales that are out and about there but this one is too good to miss so I had to share with you all.


You may remember in my Spring Time Skin Saviours I raved about the Perricone MD Formula 15 face treatment. It is one of THE best face products I have used leaving my skin brighter and looking top notch, it was just the pick me up my face needed at the time.

For me the Perricone MD products are definitely a considered purchase and aren't always in my budget so when I heard about this fab sale I had to let you all know. 

Starting Friday 7th June (tomorrow) Perricone MD are offering you a fab 20% off ALL products...but be quick as it is only on until Monday 10th June.

I shall definitely be browsing and hopefully picking up a few items that I have wanted to try for ages, one being the no concealer concealer...if you have seen reviews of this online you will know how amazing it is. I am so excited!

Here is the link for you all perriconemd.co.uk Remember to enter the code SUMMER20

Happy browsing and hopefully you will be able to pick a few things off your wish list whilst also saving a few pennies :D

If you want me to let you know any other brilliant sales popping up just let me know and I shall do my best to keep you all informed.

Love Kayleigh x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...