Friday 28 September 2012

Clothing Christmas Haul

I have realised that I am much more Christmas obsessed than I first thought....another post in September.

The other day whilst browsing online I had a look to see if anywhere had any festive fancy dress in stock...I cant resist a bit of fancy dress. I didn't see anything earth shattering but I did find some Christmassy gems in Next.

The first thing I spotted were these snuggly sleepsuits



The Fairisle print on the left is far more up my street, I love the retro feel and if they made this in Adult size I would have it on right this minute. The second is a red and black stripey Christmas pud number, very cute and could be worn by little girlies too. 

 Both sleepsuits are in the size 9-12 months and came in a two pack for £12

By the time these were in my basket I went Christmas mad and decided to get Finley's Christmas Day outfit.  Here we have just a standard pair of jeans as he had none in his 9-12 month box of clothes, the best T-shirt ever and an adorable Christmas Pudding hat. 

Ignore all creases - They had just been de-parceled
The T-shirt has that wonderful Retro feel with the Fairisle heart, it is long sleeved for chilly December days but not too thick you can never let your baby wear it inside. 
The jeans are just a standard pair of denim elasticated waist band jeans...great feel and very soft for easy movement. I tend not to dress Finley in jeans at home, I always find them restricting so he is often seen sporting loungewear indoors....just like his mum and dad (Comfy pants are the way forward).
Finally there are not enough cute describing words (adjectives for you English teachers out there) in the world to go into detail on this bobble hat. Who wouldn't want to put this on your baby at Christmas, that's right nobody! I bought this is size 6-12months but because of Finley's 95th centile head it is a little snug, I'm sure if will be fine and I can always adjust if needed. It has a woollen knit look and a huge oversized red pom pom on top. I'm swooning already. 

I tried to get Finley to model the hat for you all but he was too interested in scooting in his walker so excuse the blurry pic. 


I still have two other things that are due to be delivered tomorrow but they are not Christmas related - surprisingly.

Let me know if your planning on getting any Christmas clothing? I would love to see it.

Love Kayleigh x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...